Monday 5 March 2012

Puffins


click to enlarge

The lovely Alex (Head of Puffin Liaison Services) at the Puffin Post magazine asked me just before Christmas if I would like to produce a cover for the magazine. It was for the March/April edition and had to be Puffin based and suitable for Spring. The above is what I produced and the magazine is out now. (Not so Secret Fact: I'd love to live in that little house on the rocks!)

If you haven't heard of the Puffin Post, I urge you to check it out. It's a beautifully designed little mag full of games, activities, illustrations, comics, interviews with author and illustrators and wonderful snippets from new books. You can read a little question and answer with me and check my Puffin Passport here!

Alex also sent me my very own Honorary Member badge for the Puffin Club which I am delighted with and will be wearing it always with pride. Thanks Alex!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Alex im find your blog and i like very much your ilustrations, now ill follow your work, thanks for your beauty draws!

    ReplyDelete